MC-COAL.ORG Open Source Minecraft World Hosting
An open-source project to host, build, and maintain multi-player Minecraft worlds and communities.
COAL* is a web application. It is written in python and runs on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Server status display including in-game time, weather, and currently logged in players
- Searchable live chat and history
- Chat into the game from the web
- Player session information
- Share screen shots
- Detailed and well-documented API
- Easily host and manage powerful multi-player servers on Google Compute Engine
Installing COAL yourself is pretty easy.
mc-coal.com allows you to skip the install and be up and running in seconds.
* Community Online Activity Log